Hello! I was nominated to do The Liebster Award by the wonderful Audrey at ForwardsandBookwords which was awfully nice! Thank You! I’m not sure who created this (I’m very sorry) but I think this is a lovely idea! The concept of The Liebster Award is to acknowledge and give a shout out to smaller/newer blogs!
I am very, very new to this whole blogging malarkey and don’t know where anything is! (i.e I don’t know how to look at my followers, or see who I am following…oops). So I will try to find some blogs that haven’t done thing (but I’m blonde, therefore I’m not promising anything!) I encourage everyone to answer these questions though!
- Would rather you rather never be able to read again or never be able to write again?
I’m not much of a writer, I write on occasion but it stresses me out a little! So I’d rather never be able to write again!
- What is a bookish sport/event that you wish existed in real life?
Quidditch… duh. Well, technically here in England Quidditch is actually a sport we play in University (no lie). However, we don’t have flying brooms, instead we run around we a broom between out legs 😀
- What is a series that you think is underrated?
The Hollow Series by Jessica Verday. Wow. I LOVED this series and I’ve never heard anyone talk about it! Go check it out!
- What is a book that you liked “before it was cool”?
Ooooh! Hipster Moment. Hmmm I’m not really sure if I’m honest.
- How do you like to organize your bookshelves?
I have one that has all of my TBR/unread books on it and that’s not really in any order. The other bookshelf is all of my read books, and they’re not really organised, but I like to keep series together, and books by the same author together.
- Who, in your opinion, is the ultimate book villain?
Is there any other answer than Voldemort and Dolores Umbridge?
- What book has a horrible cover but a great story?
So are so many ugly book covers! Honesty, I judge a book by its cover, and I don’t tend to buy ugly books…
- What is a hyped book/series that you never see yourself reading?
Easy! The Mortal Instruments and The Internal Devices by Cassandra Clare. I just don’t care. Sorry not sorry.
- What is a book that you want to seen turned into a movie?
So many! Maybe something by Jennifer E. Smith could be made into a RomCom! That would be good!
- What book animal/creature would you like to have as a pet?
I don’t like animals… at all! But maybe I could have the Weeping Willow tree from Harry Potter to guard my house?
- What’s the least amount of pages it took you to decide to not finish a book? What book and why?
I’ve only DNF’d maybe 4 books. I try to get through them even if I hate it, so I normal try to get though a hundred!
Here are 11 random facts:
- I tend to grow my hair really long then chop it really short and donate it to charities that created wigs for cancer sufferers.
- I’m distracted really easily, and writing a blog post can sometimes take me three days.
- I currently have 102 physical unread books on my bookshelf.
- Halloween is my favourite time of year.
- I am drowning in notebooks and stationary.
- I marathon TV shows way too often.
- Nutella is my favourite food.
- Chicken is also my favourite food.
- I love social networking sites and I’m on almost all of them!
- I love anything that smells of raspberry.
- I love taking pictures.
This is were I should be tagging 11 bloggers…But I don’t know who has done it. But I think that everyone I follow deserves some attention!
I love you all!